Friday, March 14, 2008

Suzy in Tiny Choices

One blog that I've really been liking is Tiny Choices. A nice blog by Karina Tipton and Jenn Sturiale who write about being green in a simple manner. They show you easy ways to be green, review products and ask and answer questions everyday people have about being green. All told in a super easy to understand manner, because I'm sure we've all been to those sites that spout a bunch of long confusing words describing why something it bad for the environment and you have to be a scientist or extreme activist to know what they are talking about.

Anyways! One feature I enjoy on Tiny Choices is their survey. Different people from all around talk about their life being green. Some are college kids living in Southern California or a family in the midwest. It's quite cool to see what actions people take. So I took part and submitted a survey and I'm pleased to announce that I'm this week's survey! Yay!

Check it out:

Suzy's Survey on Tiny Choices


*of course, i had to use my army suzy pic; )

No comments: