Wednesday, March 12, 2008

IF: Garden


I love this week's topic. I've been thinking about gardens a lot lately. I even checked out a book on gardens, even though we're still in the apartment!



This drawing was from a lovely little thought I had while meditating last week, which got me very excited. If you give lots of love and happiness to the things you grow, the plants in turn will be happy and the fruit/veggies/plants you eat will have lots of good energy and therefore make you happy.


*I heard a Zen person once say that a lot of them are vegans and vegetarians because a lot of the meat that we eat comes from ill kept animals and their fear/sickness/unhappy energy is still their when you eat it. Even though I find myself liking meat way too much to give up, I totally believe it.

7 comments:

elizabeth said...

What a sweet progression! A nice storytelling triptych. The monster is a nice touch.

Rui Sousa said...

wow, so sweet work!

Mia Charro said...

ohh is lovely. I love to hug trees too :P

Anonymous said...

This is so SWEET and I totally agree with you!

Kelly Medina said...

I loved this week's topic also. This is a great illustration and great feeling.

Loni Edwards said...

This is so sweet! As a veggie, I totally agree with that concept! Good job!

Michelle said...

so true.. and so cute!