Thursday, March 27, 2008

IF: Pet Peeves



Lazy Suzy complains that now she's back at work she has no time to draw which is complete bullshit because she spends the evening glued to her laptop looking at random stuff.

Anyways!!



This week's theme is pet peeves and the first thought that came to my mind...men who wear t-shirts tucked into pants. It's a t-shirt buddy, not a polo or a button down...it most likely has a crappy graphic of some random event from 15 years ago. It's like they are trying to make something very casual into something a little more...fancy? It's a t-shirt just let it hang out, it's ok!


Let me tell you about my creepy random guy story which my pet most likely came from. So a few years back, while I was in college, I was driving to the photo store to drop off some film. Now I'm driving, the sun is shining, I'm happy, there's good music on the radio and I'm just singing along and being enthusiastic and animated about it. Ya know, enjoying the moment! I get to the place, park and start walking to the store when this middle aged man who's like 20 years older than me, wearing a t-shirt tucked into his denim pants comes up to me and says something like, "I saw you driving and singing and you looked so nice and I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch or something?" OMG!!! This random guys sees me on the freeway and decides to follow me and ask me out?! When did he think that this was a good idea? I chuckled softly and told him no and quickly hurried to the photo store freaked out. Then when I drove home, I drove as fast as I could and took many extra turns so he couldn't follow me. Men..seriously, that's not how you pick up a girl. Even if you're hot.

1 comment:

Rui Sousa said...

great work, very nice!