Monday, March 31, 2008

IF: Homage


This week's topic is homage and my drawing is of two things that greatly influenced my art, Disney and anime. Disney sparked my interest to draw at a wee age and anime taught me that there's way more different types of drawing/animation.



So here we have Belle (beauty and the beast) and Akane (ranma 1/2) and they realized that they are both wearing the same outfit! OMG!!! hee hee

*x-men is also a huge influence and i would've added them, but no one wears anything like belle or akane; )

8 comments:

Ellen said...

Lovely illo and I love the humor!

Gerson do Amaral said...

O loved de expressions ans your style is great!

Rob Christianson said...

Great! I love Ranma 1/2

FAVREAU said...

Really well done. :O) Good topic, too.

Restnrileks said...

this is funny. nice illo too. Looks like both of them are blush finding themselves in same blue dresses. :)

van dyke said...

Very cute illustrations with nice expressions. Love the concept!

lil kim said...

great homage and funny concept!

Bobo said...

I love both of them too. Beautiful done.