Monday, June 30, 2008

My Feeling Stitchy banner!


feelingstitchybanner
Originally uploaded by Suzy Cat
Feeling Stitchy is having a contest to design their new banner. While I'm still new at embroidery and feel a bit self conscience about my work, I felt that I should try and submit something anyways.

So this is my entry. I had a lot of ideas floating in my head and when I thought of this one, it just felt right! I was going to add a bit more detail to it, but I didn't want to overdo it and make it too crowded.

And I know Rob is proud of me for entering the contest. We'd all like more people looking at our photos, reading and commenting on our blogs or twitter....and you just gotta put yourself out there and get involved is what Rob always tells me. I tend to lurk and be silent on the millions of blogs I read, I'm just a shy person...but I am trying to be more "social". So, entering this contest is a way for me to get myself out there more.

Sheesh, Suzy....emo enough? Hee hee.

2 comments:

zenren said...

Love your banner!

Jenn Maruska said...

Nice job! Your banner is really cute and the stitching looks great.

Thanks for your nice comment on my birthday blog post.

I'm so glad that you said hi - so I could discover your blog! : )