Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's that time of year again!!

http://renegadecraft.com

Last year I was lucky enough to go to the Renegade Craft Fair. We had just moved to New York and I was super excited to be able to go. Me and Rob's good friend Eileen traveled to Brooklyn, which was my first time going to the city as a non-tourist. The craft fair was one of the coolest things I ever saw. It was filled to the brim with some of the coolest crafters and coolest looking urban people walking around. I got to see some of my favorite crafters there and buy some of their products. And I discovered so many new people too! The biggest disappointment (not including the heat) was that I didn't have a lot of money to spend and missed out on a lot of cool finds.

This year I'm dragging Rob to the craft fair assuring him he's going to love it. Also, as an early birthday present, I asked my parents for some money just to spend at the craft fair. I've been pouring over the vendor list, looking at all the people who are going to be there and making a mental note of who to see first. I'll make sure I bring my camera and blog about it when we get back.

I'd also like to stop by at Babycakes bakery and Rob's being super and agreed we can go: )

And!! Rob and I have some super exciting news to share that we'll post about after the Renegade Craft Fair. Stay tuned!

No comments: