Thursday, February 7, 2008

Laptop Challenge Week Two....err and a half.

I was hoping to be fun and post a picture of the new computer set up and me sitting so comfy on the couch using the laptop, but Rob is reading and I'm sitting here bored waiting for Lost to start. So, I thought I'd write a post.

The laptop challenge is going great! I feel pretty much at ease with it. There are still a few hurdles that annoy me like when trying to navigate without a mouse and the screen resolution. But if I really wanted to use a mouse, I'd just have to get my butt off the couch and place the laptop on the table. As for the screen size, I hear the Macbook Pros simulates bigger screens, sweet! I even did some design work on it and it was fine. Overall, I think I'm going to continue with the laptop, I just can't picture myself going back to the cramped computer set up we had. I like the versatility of the laptop. I'll bring it with me into the kitchen while cooking dinner or even when greeting Rob at the door (ha!) I'm also spending less time on it, which I complained about last time. Yeah, there are nights where it's always on my lap, but I'm just a curious girl and I love learning new things like backyard chickens!

In health news, I'm doing great! I feel fantastic. The hardest part for me was just getting over my anxiety, which still gets me every now and then. But, with a wonderful guy like Rob being my cheerleader and some meditation in the morning I feel like I can do anything!

In other news, this year's taxes were good to us. I gave up sweets and alcohol for Lent and Rob gave up morning computer time. And I'm still digging my job at Amscan, where I leave there smiling every day: )

No comments: