Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update on the List

It's been a while since anything was posted. We've been busy getting settled, job searching, camping and a visit from the in-laws.
Things are some what normal now. Rob got a job, the apartment is unpacked, we have our plants and Rob's car, back. We even had visits from a few friends, 2 who live here in NC. No job for me yet, but I have a feeling things should be getting better soon: )

I have managed to get a few things on my 28 Things List

I mentioned before that we went to Ashville, NC for the Bele Chere Festival. Someplace brand new for me!


We went camping a few weeks ago at Marrow Mountain. It was a lot of fun and hope to go many more times.


And what's camping without hiking? We went on one trail that led us to the river near by. On the way we saw dung beetles, lizards toads and even a deer with her fawn!


Also, I found this website where you can list up to 43 things you want to do. So, I put up my list there and I'll add a few more things that I want to do. 43 Things

No comments: