Wednesday, April 9, 2008

IF: Save


This week's topic is Save.
I drew a piggy bank eating my purse.


Since we are saving for a house I feel that anything we do or buy is going to suck all the money we are for saving. I like get all crazy stressed going, "Nooooooo we MUST saaaaave!" and I'm making myself miserable because I want to go out and have fun, but the money must not be spent! And that's why Rob takes care of the money, so I don't become a obsessive hoarding troll.

My moneys....my precious moneys.


*rob also made a post today (yay!!!) so, don't forget to scroll down and check out our trip to the zoo and actually see moving footage of me!

3 comments:

Og Roberts said...

Very cute. I've been thru the housing thing. And just wait until you finally move in and realize all the crap you gotta buy!

Love the girls face.

Victoria said...

Great illustration! Keep saving for your house, the sacrifice will be worth it!

PaperTigress said...

ahahahah! Awesome illustration! Very funny! :D