Sunday, April 20, 2008

Adventures of Rob and CRAFTY Suzy

As seen in some of my previous posts, I like to do crafts. I like trying new things and it seems crafts is the most fun way of trying new things because you make something!

Recently I learned that I love to embroider. While I'm still learning and wobbly at my stitching, I just love using my drawings for embroidering. It just fits so well together! I haven't felt this great about my drawings in such a long time. I've been posting my stitching on Flickr and even joined an embroidering group and the response I've been getting has been amazing! I'm so touched by all the comments and favorites I've been getting.

I'm going to try and make more posts about my crafts. While it may not be an adventure me and Rob share together, it certainly is an adventure for me and I'm quite excited about my crafting lately.

Anyways! Here's my tea towel that I worked on for the past week. I wanted this to be something that's all my art work since the last tea towel I did was from the Sublime Stitching Kit. I'm quite proud how it all turned out: ) Enjoy!



Here's close up shots.







3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are really cute! I wish I was crafty.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

PaperTigress said...

That's is so cute!!!! :D